Big test coming up next Tuesday. This will be a great opportunity for you to show off your skills.
In preparation for the mini-Topic 2 test please complete the home learning assignment below.
Pages 171-172, problems 5-15
Pages 182-184, problems 5-14
Any questions please feel free to email me. I’ll be posting some additional video resources over the weekend so check back.
Hello everyone. Here is your assignment. Please make sure to come to Open House tonight at 6:00 pm.
- Complete classwork pages 161-162, problems 1-18 (all).
- Complete guided notes and example problems from pages 167-170 and 175-180.
- Begin to review for Tuesday’s topic two test.
Please complete the classwork assigned on 9/23, pages 143-146, 1-20.
Additionally, Read and complete guided notes for sections 4.1 and 4.2.
Gizmos: Introduction to Functions and Function Machine 1-3 must also be completed.
Any question please email me.
Hello everybody. The class flipping transition is going very well. The transition period will result in a bit of extra work for a while but that will level off very soon.
Classwork (to be completed at home if not done in class): Pages 131-134, problems 1-20.
Homework: Read and complete the guided notes on pages 137-142.
These videos will help assist in your learning.
Meat-A-Morphosis: An Introduction to Functions
Khan Academy: Introduction to Functions.
Hello, today we begin the process of flipping the class. That means that tonight you have a lot of homework. Fortunately, if you do it all between today and Wednesday morning you won’t have too much and it should be the last day we that have that much homework to do at home.
- Complete problems 2-22 on pages 120-124
- Read pages 127 – 131 and complete all of the guided notes and examples problems.
- Do not start the homework for section 3.3. We will do that in class on Wednesday.
Any questions please email me. Sorry, can’t post my email in a post. Get my email address from the front board in the classroom.
HOT OFF THE PRESS! We just got access to Gizmos.
Every students should enroll in the appropriate class period prior to Wednesday’s class.
- Go to www.explorelearning.com
- Look for and click on the “Login /Enroll”towards the top right hand corner of the landing page.
- In the pop up window,type in the class code exactly as it appears below (cut and paste works best).
Period 1 (MLEC): MJTZKB3MKM
Period 3 (MLEC): JCVWXCKX9V
Period 5 (MLEC): FCPP96N9W3
Period 7 (Carol City Middle): 9BR7Z6PM5D
- After you have put in the class code, click “Enroll in Class”.
All algebra 1 classes:
Complete problems 1-20 on pages 105-109.
You must read and go through the examples in section 3.2.