Hello, today we begin the process of flipping the class. That means that tonight you have a lot of homework. Fortunately, if you do it all between today and Wednesday morning you won’t have too much and it should be the last day we that have that much homework to do at home.
- Complete problems 2-22 on pages 120-124
- Read pages 127 – 131 and complete all of the guided notes and examples problems.
- Do not start the homework for section 3.3. We will do that in class on Wednesday.
Any questions please email me. Sorry, can’t post my email in a post. Get my email address from the front board in the classroom.
HOT OFF THE PRESS! We just got access to Gizmos.
Every students should enroll in the appropriate class period prior to Wednesday’s class.
- Go to www.explorelearning.com
- Look for and click on the “Login /Enroll”towards the top right hand corner of the landing page.
- In the pop up window,type in the class code exactly as it appears below (cut and paste works best).
Period 1 (MLEC): MJTZKB3MKM
Period 3 (MLEC): JCVWXCKX9V
Period 5 (MLEC): FCPP96N9W3
Period 7 (Carol City Middle): 9BR7Z6PM5D
- After you have put in the class code, click “Enroll in Class”.